India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan
England skipper Alastair Cook is running out of time, excuses and places to hide after Mahendra Singh Dhoni's India became the latest side to expose his weaknesses with a thumping victory at Lord's to open a 1-0 lead in their five-match series. Full Article