India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- UPDATE 3-Indian shares rally to record as foreign investors buy big
Recent episodes of vomiting suffered by Barcelona forward Lionel Messi are "not normal" but they do not affect his performance and there is no cause for alarm, coach Gerardo Martino said on Friday. Full Article
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article