India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- 100 days of Modi: Good for business, not so good for marginalised groups
- Banks pile pressure on liquor baron Mallya over airline loans
- Comedian Joan Rivers still on life support - daughter
Roger Federer rolled into the quarter-finals of the U.S. Open for the 10th time in 11 years on Tuesday, while experience finally got the better of youth at the year's final grand slam. Full Article