India name squad for first two tests against England
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian selectors on Monday named the following 15-man squad for the first two tests of the four-match series against England starting on November 15 in Ahmedabad.
Squad: Mahendra Singh Dhoni (captain), Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Pragyan Ojha, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.
(Reporting by Sudipto Ganguly; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alibaba surges 38 pct on massive demand in market debut
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- EU relief at Scotland's "no" tinged with fear of nationalism
- UPDATE 9-Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins
- Kurdish leader urges world to protect Syrian town from Islamic State
The 17th Asian Games opened in a multi-coloured blaze of fireworks and carefully crafted K-Pop routines on Friday, as athletes from the world's most populous region came together in pursuit of gold and glory in South Korea. Full Article