Jet Airways to raise capacity from April 2013
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Jet Airways (JET.NS), the top Indian carrier by passengers carried, will increase capacity starting April next year as new planes get inducted, Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer, told a conference call on Monday.
On Friday, Jet beat estimates with an 86 percent cut in its second-quarter losses thanks to a jump in operating income, sending its shares higher for two consecutive sessions.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48