Jet Airways to raise capacity from April 2013
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Jet Airways (JET.NS), the top Indian carrier by passengers carried, will increase capacity starting April next year as new planes get inducted, Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer, told a conference call on Monday.
On Friday, Jet beat estimates with an 86 percent cut in its second-quarter losses thanks to a jump in operating income, sending its shares higher for two consecutive sessions.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bighorn sheep escapes Los Angeles Zoo, dies after car strikes it
- U.S. plans to arm Iraq's Sunni tribesmen with AK-47s, RPGs, mortars
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Apple $450 mln e-book settlement gets final court approval
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article