Jet Airways to raise capacity from April 2013
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Jet Airways (JET.NS), the top Indian carrier by passengers carried, will increase capacity starting April next year as new planes get inducted, Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer, told a conference call on Monday.
On Friday, Jet beat estimates with an 86 percent cut in its second-quarter losses thanks to a jump in operating income, sending its shares higher for two consecutive sessions.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance
- UPDATE 9-Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article