Jet Airways to raise capacity from April 2013
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Jet Airways (JET.NS), the top Indian carrier by passengers carried, will increase capacity starting April next year as new planes get inducted, Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer, told a conference call on Monday.
On Friday, Jet beat estimates with an 86 percent cut in its second-quarter losses thanks to a jump in operating income, sending its shares higher for two consecutive sessions.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- ISL probes allegation of assault on Pires
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article