Morgan Stanley downgrades Jubilant Foodworks
Reuters Market Eye - Jubilant Foodworks (JUBI.NS) falls 2.1 percent after Morgan Stanley downgrades the stock to "equal-weight" from "overweight", following recent out-performance in the shares and an absence of near-term catalysts.
The investment bank says the Indian operator of Domino's Pizza will face increased competition in the delivery business from Pizza Hut.
Morgan Stanley also recommends investors book profits given Jubilant had surged 78 percent as of Friday's close compared with a 23 percent increase in the Nifty.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article