Morgan Stanley downgrades Jubilant Foodworks
Reuters Market Eye - Jubilant Foodworks (JUBI.NS) falls 2.1 percent after Morgan Stanley downgrades the stock to "equal-weight" from "overweight", following recent out-performance in the shares and an absence of near-term catalysts.
The investment bank says the Indian operator of Domino's Pizza will face increased competition in the delivery business from Pizza Hut.
Morgan Stanley also recommends investors book profits given Jubilant had surged 78 percent as of Friday's close compared with a 23 percent increase in the Nifty.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India starts biggest day of voting with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Google misses revenue target, ad prices slide
- UPDATE 3-Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry accident
- HCL Tech March-quarter net up 59 percent, beats f'casts
- UPDATE 2-Leash on expenses helps AmEx counter muted user spending
India kicked off the biggest day of its mammoth general election on Thursday, with a quarter of its 815 million voters set to head to the polls during a week of fresh blows for the Congress party and gains for the Hindu nationalist opposition. Full Article | Full Coverage