Actress Kristen Bell expecting first child with Dax Shepard
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Kristen Bell is expecting her first child with actor Dax Shepard, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
"Veronica Mars" actress Bell, 32, is expecting the child in late spring with her fiance, "Parenthood" actor Shepard, 37, the actress' representative Marcel Pariseau told Reuters.
The couple announced their engagement in January 2010 and this is the first child for both.
Bell has forged a successful career in TV shows including "Heroes" and "House of Lies," and movies such as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
She starred alongside comedian Shepard in the 2010 romantic comedy "When in Rome" and more recently in this year's independent film "Hit and Run." (Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; Editing by Patricia Reaney and Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers
- PM Modi says al Qaeda will fail in India - CNN
- India TV anchor's number is up after naming China's Xi 'Eleven'
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-SAP agrees to buy expense software maker Concur for $7.3 bln
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
If you are looking for a modern version of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s much-loved film of the same name, then Shashanka Ghosh’s “Khoobsurat” may disappoint you. If you don’t mind a bit of shallow romance, and pretty people falling in love, this might be the film for you, writes our Bollywood correspondent Shilpa Jamkhandikar. Full Article