Actress Kristen Bell expecting first child with Dax Shepard
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Kristen Bell is expecting her first child with actor Dax Shepard, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
"Veronica Mars" actress Bell, 32, is expecting the child in late spring with her fiance, "Parenthood" actor Shepard, 37, the actress' representative Marcel Pariseau told Reuters.
The couple announced their engagement in January 2010 and this is the first child for both.
Bell has forged a successful career in TV shows including "Heroes" and "House of Lies," and movies such as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
She starred alongside comedian Shepard in the 2010 romantic comedy "When in Rome" and more recently in this year's independent film "Hit and Run." (Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; Editing by Patricia Reaney and Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Insight - As Ukraine forces gain in east, focus of German diplomacy shifts
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after jobless claims data; Jackson Hole ahead
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 36 |
“Katiyabaaz” takes a compelling look at an enormous problem, and transforms the mundane, all-too-familiar reality of India’s power crisis into a gripping tale of Indian ingenuity and battle for survival. The movie releases on Friday; watch it if stark reality on celluloid does not leave you feeling bored, short-changed or overwhelmed, writes Anupriya Kumar. Review