LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Kristen Bell is expecting her first child with actor Dax Shepard, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
"Veronica Mars" actress Bell, 32, is expecting the child in late spring with her fiance, "Parenthood" actor Shepard, 37, the actress' representative Marcel Pariseau told Reuters.
The couple announced their engagement in January 2010 and this is the first child for both.
Bell has forged a successful career in TV shows including "Heroes" and "House of Lies," and movies such as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
She starred alongside comedian Shepard in the 2010 romantic comedy "When in Rome" and more recently in this year's independent film "Hit and Run." (Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; Editing by Patricia Reaney and Lisa Shumaker)
Trending On Reuters
- Kalyan Jewellers pulls "racist", "slave-child" ad with Aishwarya Rai
- No problemo! Schwarzenegger takes first dramatic role in 'Maggie'
- 'Avengers' stars Evans, Renner apologise for Black Widow comments
- Robert Downey Jr walks out of TV interview as questions turn personal
- 'Top Gear' producer follows Clarkson out - BBC
India to host Afghan leader, seeks to regain ground lost to China, Pakistan Full Article
Gurpreet Singh Sandhu becomes first Indian footballer to play for a top-tier European club. Full Article