Actress Kristen Bell expecting first child with Dax Shepard
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Kristen Bell is expecting her first child with actor Dax Shepard, her spokeswoman said on Monday.
"Veronica Mars" actress Bell, 32, is expecting the child in late spring with her fiance, "Parenthood" actor Shepard, 37, the actress' representative Marcel Pariseau told Reuters.
The couple announced their engagement in January 2010 and this is the first child for both.
Bell has forged a successful career in TV shows including "Heroes" and "House of Lies," and movies such as "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
She starred alongside comedian Shepard in the 2010 romantic comedy "When in Rome" and more recently in this year's independent film "Hit and Run." (Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; Editing by Patricia Reaney and Lisa Shumaker)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- INSIGHT - As Islamic State fighters begin to blend in, defeating them no easy matter
- RBI rule handicaps India's infrastructure hopes
- Japan aims to double India investment in 5 years - Nikkei
- Family of seriously ill Joan Rivers 'keeping fingers crossed' -daughter
Journalist Reema Abbasi's “Historic Temples in Pakistan: A Call to Conscience” is a book-length attempt to record in pictures the history of an Islamic country’s Hindu past, especially as extremist activity mounts against Pakistan’s religious and ethnic minorities, including Ahmadis, Christians, Sikhs and Shia Muslims. Full Article