Credit Suisse downgrades L&T to underperform
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse downgrades Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to 'underperform' from 'neutral', on concerns about deteriorating order flow mix and rising working capital cycle, which could impact margins and cash generation.
Over 40 percent of L&T's orders are from the Middle East and real estate segments which are "prone to execution delays" and would earn lower margin.
It would be difficult for L&T to sustain this growth momentum on its historic high inflows, Credit Suisse said in a note.
Credit Suisse believes L&T is expensive at 17.5 times FY14 parent EPS for 10 percent EPS CAGR (FY12-14E) and also does not expect any material improvement in return on equity.
At 11:25 p.m., shares were up 0.81 percent at 1,679 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 2-Chipotle raising prices as steak, avocados, cheese costs rise
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- UPDATE 8-Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of drugging, raping teen
Wipro posted a 29 percent rise in its fourth-quarter net profit, beating expectations, helped by increased IT spending by its customers. For the quarter ended March 31, the company said it earned 22.27 billion rupees compared with 17.29 billion rupees a year earlier. Full Article | Full Coverage
Ex-Goldman director Rajat Gupta to surrender June 17 in insider case. Full Article