Credit Suisse downgrades L&T to underperform
Reuters Market Eye - Credit Suisse downgrades Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to 'underperform' from 'neutral', on concerns about deteriorating order flow mix and rising working capital cycle, which could impact margins and cash generation.
Over 40 percent of L&T's orders are from the Middle East and real estate segments which are "prone to execution delays" and would earn lower margin.
It would be difficult for L&T to sustain this growth momentum on its historic high inflows, Credit Suisse said in a note.
Credit Suisse believes L&T is expensive at 17.5 times FY14 parent EPS for 10 percent EPS CAGR (FY12-14E) and also does not expect any material improvement in return on equity.
At 11:25 p.m., shares were up 0.81 percent at 1,679 rupees.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- U.S. advises against non-essential travel to countries hit by Ebola
- Millions of jellyfish-like creatures wash up on western U.S. beaches
- UPDATE 3-Apache to quit gas projects in Australia and Canada
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article