M&M Financial Service selling shares to raise about $160 mln - sources
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services (MMFS.NS), which provides financial services in the rural and semi-urban areas, launched a share sale on Wednesday to raise about $160 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation said.
The company is selling shares to institutional investors in the price band of 881-889 rupees a share, said the sources, declining to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
Shares in M&M Financial, which the market values at $1.7 billion, ended 0.4 percent lower on Wednesday at 889.80 rupees, while the main Mumbai market index closed 0.5 percent higher.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report