M&M Financial Service selling shares to raise about $160 mln - sources
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services (MMFS.NS), which provides financial services in the rural and semi-urban areas, launched a share sale on Wednesday to raise about $160 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation said.
The company is selling shares to institutional investors in the price band of 881-889 rupees a share, said the sources, declining to be named as they were not authorised to speak to the media.
Shares in M&M Financial, which the market values at $1.7 billion, ended 0.4 percent lower on Wednesday at 889.80 rupees, while the main Mumbai market index closed 0.5 percent higher.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by Louise Heavens)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Mourinho thanks officials after contentious penalty sinks Chelsea
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video