SBI gains ahead of Sept qtr results
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in State Bank of India rise 2.4 percent on hopes of better-than-expected results and lower non-performing loans in the September quarter, with results due on Friday.
State Bank of India Chairman Pratip Chaudhuri said the bank's September quarter non-performing asset position looking better than the June quarter.
CLSA said in a report on Friday it maintains preference for corporate banks, including State Bank of India, which should benefit as asset quality concerns fade gradually.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Haemorrhaging talent, Infosys' new CEO allows staff to use Twitter, Facebook
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article