Tata Motors plans new vehicle launches
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) plans to launch six new passenger vehicles and 25 new commercial vehicles in the first half of the next fiscal year that starts in April, Karl Slym, the head of its domestic business, told reporters.
Earlier, the company posted a 10.5 percent gain in quarterly net profit, but lagged estimates as pricing pressures affected its Indian business margins while slowing economic growth dampened demand for commercial vehicles.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- UPDATE 3-Starbucks Americas sales disappoint on softer traffic
The BSE Sensex and Nifty on Friday rose to their second consecutive record highs. The 30-share Sensex surged as much as 1.5 percent to an all-time high of 27,759.01. The broader Nifty gained as much as 1.49 percent to a record of 8,291.65. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article