Tata Motors plans new vehicle launches
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) plans to launch six new passenger vehicles and 25 new commercial vehicles in the first half of the next fiscal year that starts in April, Karl Slym, the head of its domestic business, told reporters.
Earlier, the company posted a 10.5 percent gain in quarterly net profit, but lagged estimates as pricing pressures affected its Indian business margins while slowing economic growth dampened demand for commercial vehicles.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- HIGHLIGHTS - Fed chief Yellen's remarks at press conference
- Genetic history of modern Europeans a tangled tale, research finds
- Rapper Lecrae leads debut-filled top ten of Billboard 200 chart
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article