Tata Motors plans new vehicle launches
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) plans to launch six new passenger vehicles and 25 new commercial vehicles in the first half of the next fiscal year that starts in April, Karl Slym, the head of its domestic business, told reporters.
Earlier, the company posted a 10.5 percent gain in quarterly net profit, but lagged estimates as pricing pressures affected its Indian business margins while slowing economic growth dampened demand for commercial vehicles.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan, India vow to boost strategic ties during summit
- Federer marches on as wild weather, upsets hit U.S. Open
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time to mark its latest record high as blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro gained after better than expected quarterly economic growth data. Read
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article