Tata Motors plans new vehicle launches
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS) plans to launch six new passenger vehicles and 25 new commercial vehicles in the first half of the next fiscal year that starts in April, Karl Slym, the head of its domestic business, told reporters.
Earlier, the company posted a 10.5 percent gain in quarterly net profit, but lagged estimates as pricing pressures affected its Indian business margins while slowing economic growth dampened demand for commercial vehicles.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 9-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident
- China's growth slowest since global crisis, annual target at risk
- Oil falls below $86 as oversupply, global economy worries weigh
Financial Technologies (India) Ltd slumps 20 percent to its daily limit. The government orders the company be merged with unit National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL). Full Article
Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman. Full Article