Audi Oct sales up 13.9 percent to 123,600 vehicles
BERLIN (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Audi luxury division increased sales by 13.9 percent in October to 123,600 vehicles on demand from all major car markets.
Ten-month sales gained 12.9 percent to 1.22 million cars and sport-utility vehicles, Audi said on Wednesday, citing increases of 31.2 percent to 332,959 in China and 18.1 percent to 112,402 in the United States. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- Trade deal seen 'very close', India makes WTO sweat
- Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- Delhi's rubble-strewn Connaught Place mirrors Congress' election struggle
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
Ministers from nearly 160 member countries of the World Trade Organisation entered a final day of negotiations on Friday with officials sounding optimistic over chances of salvaging a deal that would save the trade body from sliding into irrelevance. Full Article