India may decide on national investment board in 2-3 weeks
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The finance ministry expects a decision on setting up a National Investment Board - a body to approve and speed up stalled infrastructure projects such as roads, ports and airports - would be taken in the next 2-3 weeks, a senior ministry official said on Thursday.
A decision could be taken in the next two-three weeks, Arvind Mayaram, economic affairs secretary in the ministry of finance, told reporters on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum meeting on the outskirts of Delhi. (Reporting by Rajesh Kumar Singh)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- TIMELINE - The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Hijacking not ruled out in missing Malaysian jet - chief investigator
The disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented aviation mystery", a senior official said on Monday, with a massive air and sea search now in its third day failing to find any confirmed trace of the plane or the 239 people aboard. Full Article