Kingfisher shares drop after July-Sept net loss widens
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Thursday after reporting its July-September net loss had widened to 7.54 billion rupees, compared with a loss of 4.69 billion rupees a year earlier.
Kingfisher shares were down 3.1 percent as of 9:19 a.m. after the results posted earlier on Thursday.
(Reporting by Mumbai Markets Team; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- OPEC oil output hits highest since 2012 on Libya, Saudi-Reuters Survey
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Obama, Modi discuss trade, climate, Islamic State at White House
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi worked to deepen improving ties between their countries on Tuesday, but emerged from their second meeting in two days with little in the way of major agreements. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article