Kingfisher shares drop after July-Sept net loss widens
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Thursday after reporting its July-September net loss had widened to 7.54 billion rupees, compared with a loss of 4.69 billion rupees a year earlier.
Kingfisher shares were down 3.1 percent as of 9:19 a.m. after the results posted earlier on Thursday.
(Reporting by Mumbai Markets Team; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- China deploys 10 satellites to help in search for Malaysia jet
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
The so-far fruitless search for a missing Malaysian airliner entered its fourth day, as sources in Europe, the United States and Asia voiced growing scepticism that the flight lost 239 people on board was the target of an attack. Full Article