Kingfisher shares drop after July-Sept net loss widens
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Thursday after reporting its July-September net loss had widened to 7.54 billion rupees, compared with a loss of 4.69 billion rupees a year earlier.
Kingfisher shares were down 3.1 percent as of 9:19 a.m. after the results posted earlier on Thursday.
(Reporting by Mumbai Markets Team; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Tamil girl accuses naval personnel of rape, Sri Lanka police say
Consumer Confidence Index
More than half of consumers globally expect job prospects to be good to excellent in the year ahead, a survey showed on Tuesday. India overtook Indonesia as the most optimistic consumer market, while Portugal and Slovenia were the most pessimistic. Full Article
India keeps world guessing in countdown to landmark trade pact deadline. Full Article
Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business. Full Article