Kingfisher shares drop after July-Sept net loss widens
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Thursday after reporting its July-September net loss had widened to 7.54 billion rupees, compared with a loss of 4.69 billion rupees a year earlier.
Kingfisher shares were down 3.1 percent as of 9:19 a.m. after the results posted earlier on Thursday.
(Reporting by Mumbai Markets Team; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Mourinho thanks officials after contentious penalty sinks Chelsea
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video