Kingfisher shares drop after July-Sept net loss widens
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares in Kingfisher Airlines(KING.NS) slumped as much as 4.7 percent on Thursday after reporting its July-September net loss had widened to 7.54 billion rupees, compared with a loss of 4.69 billion rupees a year earlier.
Kingfisher shares were down 3.1 percent as of 9:19 a.m. after the results posted earlier on Thursday.
(Reporting by Mumbai Markets Team; Editing by Michael Urquhart)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India moves toward ban on loose cigarettes to deter smoking
- Cold hard facts: Underwater robot measures Antarctic sea ice |
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article