Euro pares losses versus dollar
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed its losses against the dollar in early New York trade on Thursday, recovering from a session low.
Traders said option-related buying was noted ahead of $1.2700 barriers.
The euro last traded at $1.2749, after dropping as low as $1.2716 on Reuters data, the weakest in two months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-China urges Malaysia to speed up plane search
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article