Euro pares losses versus dollar
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed its losses against the dollar in early New York trade on Thursday, recovering from a session low.
Traders said option-related buying was noted ahead of $1.2700 barriers.
The euro last traded at $1.2749, after dropping as low as $1.2716 on Reuters data, the weakest in two months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
- UPDATE 1-Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Bike-riding U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Apple's Cook: "I'm proud to be gay"
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article