Euro pares losses versus dollar
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed its losses against the dollar in early New York trade on Thursday, recovering from a session low.
Traders said option-related buying was noted ahead of $1.2700 barriers.
The euro last traded at $1.2749, after dropping as low as $1.2716 on Reuters data, the weakest in two months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- One dead, one wounded in shooting in Chicago financial district
- Israel, Palestinians locked in vicious circle of Gaza wars
- UPDATE 2-Bombardier plans more job cuts, Russia plans intact
- UPDATE 1-EU adopts toughest Russian sanctions yet, targets 5 Russian banks
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-GE credit card unit Synchrony makes muted debut on NYSE
The United States said on Thursday it was hopeful that differences between India and much of the rest of the world over a major trade agreement could be resolved in time, with only hours remaining before the deal has to be signed. Full Article
ONGC, Oil India bid $1.5 bln for stake in Murphy Oil's Malaysia assets - sources Full Article