Euro pares losses versus dollar
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed its losses against the dollar in early New York trade on Thursday, recovering from a session low.
Traders said option-related buying was noted ahead of $1.2700 barriers.
The euro last traded at $1.2749, after dropping as low as $1.2716 on Reuters data, the weakest in two months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Murder, revenge, lust and rampage take over 'Sin City' sequel |
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Champions Man City host title pretenders Liverpool
- Cabinet approves $1.4 bln new metro rail project
Some of India's biggest companies are pouring billions of dollars into manufacturing guns, ships and tanks for the country's military, buoyed by the new government's commitment to upgrade its armed forces using domestic factories. Full Article