Euro pares losses versus dollar
NEW YORK Nov 8 (Reuters) - The euro trimmed its losses against the dollar in early New York trade on Thursday, recovering from a session low.
Traders said option-related buying was noted ahead of $1.2700 barriers.
The euro last traded at $1.2749, after dropping as low as $1.2716 on Reuters data, the weakest in two months.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Computer spying malware uncovered with 'stealth' features - Symantec
- India approves $2.6 bln mounted gun purchase - official
- 'Hunger Games' tops U.S. box office with $123 million opening
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip - report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'
India approved on Saturday the purchase of 814 mounted gun systems for the army at a cost of 157.5 billion rupees ($2.55 billion), a defence ministry spokesman said. Full Article