Ashok Leyland rallies on July-Sept earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Ashok Leyland (ASOK.NS) gain as much as 6.4 percent a day after India's second-biggest bus and truck maker posted July-September earnings that were above forecasts.
IDFC upgrades Ashok Leyland to 'outperform', retaining its target price at 31 rupees, saying earnings were "significantly ahead of estimates."
IDFC says the auto maker will benefit from a cyclical upturn in the sector while Ashok Leyland shares have under-performed in the recent market rally.
Ashok Leyland shares up 5.2 percent at 25.35 rupees as of 10:20 a.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Target breach could cost hundreds of millions, probe starts
- U.S. tries again to calm India over accused diplomat Khobragade
- UPDATE 2-Ryan O'Neal allowed to keep Warhol portrait of Farrah Fawcett
- Target customers seeing red over store purchase data breach
- Selena Gomez cancels Australia tour to 'spend time on myself'
The U.S. government sought to present a united front on Thursday and play down any signs of a rift between the State Department and law enforcement officials over how to handle the politically sensitive case of an Indian diplomat subjected to a strip search over alleged visa fraud. Full Article | Slideshow