Facebook's Sandberg sells another $3.75 mln in stock
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc (FB.O) Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg sold $3.75 million worth of stock in the company on Tuesday, her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of $21.24 on Tuesday, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, the world's No.1 Internet social network, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly $7.4 million worth of Facebook stock. Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week. All the Facebook executives' sales were part of pre-arranged stock trading plans.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source
- EXCLUSIVE - Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Afghanistan's powerful Vice President Fahim dies
- India set to challenge U.S. for election-spending record
- Interpol probes more suspect passports from missing flight
A wildcat strike at an IBM factory in southern China illustrates how tectonic shifts under way in the country's labor market are emboldening workers to take matters into their own hands, raising risks for multinationals. Full Article