Facebook's Sandberg sells another $3.75 mln in stock
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc (FB.O) Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg sold $3.75 million worth of stock in the company on Tuesday, her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of $21.24 on Tuesday, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, the world's No.1 Internet social network, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly $7.4 million worth of Facebook stock. Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week. All the Facebook executives' sales were part of pre-arranged stock trading plans.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Korea ferry businessman's body found next to book, alcohol bottles
- UPDATE 2-China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- India to probe corruption in healthcare after TV sting
Apple Inc has asked suppliers to manufacture between 70 million and 80 million of its two forthcoming large-screen iPhones by the end of the year, its largest initial production run of iPhones, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources. Full Article