Facebook's Sandberg sells another $3.75 mln in stock
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc (FB.O) Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg sold $3.75 million worth of stock in the company on Tuesday, her second stock sale since trading restrictions on insiders expired last week.
Sandberg sold roughly 176,000 Facebook shares for an average price of $21.24 on Tuesday, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday. Sandberg still owns nearly 19 million vested shares of Facebook, the world's No.1 Internet social network, according to the filing.
Last week, Sandberg sold roughly $7.4 million worth of Facebook stock. Facebook General Counsel Theodore Ullyot and Chief Accounting Officer David Spillane also sold millions of dollars worth of shares last week. All the Facebook executives' sales were part of pre-arranged stock trading plans.
(Reporting By Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- UPDATE 3-Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- Ukraine steelmen hold their ground as frontline marches towards port
- UPDATE 1-Girl who fatally shot Arizona gun instructor said weapon was too powerful
The week before a crucial launch of its new iPhone, Apple Inc said intimate photos of celebrities including Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence were leaked online through the apparent hacking of individual iCloud accounts. Full Article
Data scientists are increasingly becoming important to the world's tech companies. Video