ONGC shares fall as earnings miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run producer Oil & Natural Gas Corp(ONGC.NS) fall as much as 2.5 percent a day after posting a bigger-than-expected fall in July-September net profit due to higher subsidies.
Lower production is another concern, analysts say: HSBC estimates ONGC posted a fourth sequential quarterly decline in crude oil production.
HSBC maintains its 'neutral' rating on the stock with a target price at 300 rupees.
ONGC shares down 2.3 percent at 259.15 rupees as of 11:43 a.m..
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Rosberg on pole, Hamilton on fire
Israel will extend a humanitarian truce in the Gaza Strip by a further four hours, a government source said on Saturday, as the number of Palestinian deaths in the 19-day war topped 1,000. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article