ONGC shares fall as earnings miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run producer Oil & Natural Gas Corp(ONGC.NS) fall as much as 2.5 percent a day after posting a bigger-than-expected fall in July-September net profit due to higher subsidies.
Lower production is another concern, analysts say: HSBC estimates ONGC posted a fourth sequential quarterly decline in crude oil production.
HSBC maintains its 'neutral' rating on the stock with a target price at 300 rupees.
ONGC shares down 2.3 percent at 259.15 rupees as of 11:43 a.m..
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article