ONGC shares fall as earnings miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run producer Oil & Natural Gas Corp(ONGC.NS) fall as much as 2.5 percent a day after posting a bigger-than-expected fall in July-September net profit due to higher subsidies.
Lower production is another concern, analysts say: HSBC estimates ONGC posted a fourth sequential quarterly decline in crude oil production.
HSBC maintains its 'neutral' rating on the stock with a target price at 300 rupees.
ONGC shares down 2.3 percent at 259.15 rupees as of 11:43 a.m..
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang'
- Malaysian plane with 239 aboard crashes - report
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article