ONGC shares fall as earnings miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run producer Oil & Natural Gas Corp(ONGC.NS) fall as much as 2.5 percent a day after posting a bigger-than-expected fall in July-September net profit due to higher subsidies.
Lower production is another concern, analysts say: HSBC estimates ONGC posted a fourth sequential quarterly decline in crude oil production.
HSBC maintains its 'neutral' rating on the stock with a target price at 300 rupees.
ONGC shares down 2.3 percent at 259.15 rupees as of 11:43 a.m..
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars