ONGC shares fall as earnings miss estimates
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in state-run producer Oil & Natural Gas Corp(ONGC.NS) fall as much as 2.5 percent a day after posting a bigger-than-expected fall in July-September net profit due to higher subsidies.
Lower production is another concern, analysts say: HSBC estimates ONGC posted a fourth sequential quarterly decline in crude oil production.
HSBC maintains its 'neutral' rating on the stock with a target price at 300 rupees.
ONGC shares down 2.3 percent at 259.15 rupees as of 11:43 a.m..
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- New U.S. tax rules chill 'inversion' deal-making; shares dive |
- Chinese and Indian troops in Himalayan standoff
Retaining talent, reviving company
Infosys Ltd's new CEO has come up with a novel approach to reviving the financial fortunes of India's trailblazing outsourcing firm: use Facebook at work, tweet, but get the job done. Full Article