Rupee in tight band ahead of Diwali holidays
Reuters Market Eye - The rupee is trading in very narrow band ahead of Diwali holidays next week. Pair at 54.33/35 versus Thursday's close of 54.36/37. It has traded in a 54.27-54.38 band.
FX markets shut on Nov 13 and Nov 14 for Diwali holidays.
Pair opened lower helped by some recovery in euro in Asian session.
Private bank dealer tips 54.10-54.95 band next week.
Sentiment on INR has turned negative again, as per a Reuters poll of forex strategists.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- REFILE-Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article