Dolphin Energy awards $250 mln contract to Larsen & Toubro
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Dolphin Energy DOL.UL has awarded a $250 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to upgrade a gas plant in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Monday.
Under the deal, Larsen & Toubro will install three new Rolls Royce Trent gas turbine compressors and related facilities at the processing plant at Ras Laffan. Completion of the project is expected in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The $136 million contract for Rolls Royce was announced in April. (Reporting by Stanley Carvahlo Writing by Daniel Fineren; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Japan and India vow to boost defence ties during summit
- Government urges court to leave some coal blocks with companies
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance
- UPDATE 9-Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV
The Nifty surged past the psychologically important 8,000 level for the first time on Monday as blue-chips such as ICICI Bank gained after better-than-expected quarterly economic growth data. Full Article
Government urges Supreme Court to not cancel some 'illegal' coal mines Full Article