Dolphin Energy awards $250 mln contract to Larsen & Toubro
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Dolphin Energy DOL.UL has awarded a $250 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to upgrade a gas plant in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Monday.
Under the deal, Larsen & Toubro will install three new Rolls Royce Trent gas turbine compressors and related facilities at the processing plant at Ras Laffan. Completion of the project is expected in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The $136 million contract for Rolls Royce was announced in April. (Reporting by Stanley Carvahlo Writing by Daniel Fineren; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Putin says Russia wants to move to national currencies in trade
- China tells foreign countries not to meddle in Hong Kong
BACK IN JAIL
Subrata Roy, the jailed chief of India's Sahara conglomerate, is back in a cell after living in a makeshift prison office for two months as he tried to negotiate the sale of his luxury hotels, a jail official said. Full Article
Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle. Full Article
Diageo bars United Breweries from appointing independent director at United Spirits. Full Article