Dolphin Energy awards $250 mln contract to Larsen & Toubro
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Dolphin Energy DOL.UL has awarded a $250 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to upgrade a gas plant in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Monday.
Under the deal, Larsen & Toubro will install three new Rolls Royce Trent gas turbine compressors and related facilities at the processing plant at Ras Laffan. Completion of the project is expected in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The $136 million contract for Rolls Royce was announced in April. (Reporting by Stanley Carvahlo Writing by Daniel Fineren; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first three days |
- PM Modi to get rock star reception in New York
- India withdraws pharma pricing regulator's power to cap non-essential drug prices
- Modi to observe strict fast during maiden trip to U.S.
India has withdrawn the drug pricing authority's powers that allowed it to fix the prices of medicines not deemed essential, after its decision to impose price caps on more than 100 drugs in July triggered industry protests. Article
India has no plans to increase food handouts - Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan. Full Article