Dolphin Energy awards $250 mln contract to Larsen & Toubro
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Dolphin Energy DOL.UL has awarded a $250 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to upgrade a gas plant in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Monday.
Under the deal, Larsen & Toubro will install three new Rolls Royce Trent gas turbine compressors and related facilities at the processing plant at Ras Laffan. Completion of the project is expected in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The $136 million contract for Rolls Royce was announced in April. (Reporting by Stanley Carvahlo Writing by Daniel Fineren; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Govt considers ban on e-cigarettes, sale of single smokes
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Sensex surges 500 points on BOJ easing, L&T gains
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver tumble to four-year lows as dollar rallies
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
Shares Hit Record
The BSE Sensex and Nifty surged to record highs for a second consecutive session on Friday after Bank of Japan's surprise expansion of its massive stimulus programme raised hopes for additional foreign inflows, boosting blue-chips such as Larsen & Toubro. Full Article
China's shadow banking sector growing rapidly, third largest in world - FSB. Full Article