Dolphin Energy awards $250 mln contract to Larsen & Toubro
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - Dolphin Energy DOL.UL has awarded a $250 million engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) to upgrade a gas plant in Qatar, the United Arab Emirates-based company said on Monday.
Under the deal, Larsen & Toubro will install three new Rolls Royce Trent gas turbine compressors and related facilities at the processing plant at Ras Laffan. Completion of the project is expected in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The $136 million contract for Rolls Royce was announced in April. (Reporting by Stanley Carvahlo Writing by Daniel Fineren; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge
- BSE Sensex marks biggest weekly fall in nearly a month
- Micromax aims to go global, high-end with smartphones
- November retail inflation cements calls for rate hike
A pick-up in retail inflation to its fastest pace on record will likely force Reserve Bank of India chief Raghuram Rajan to raise interest rates for a third time on Wednesday, crimping growth prospects for an already fragile economy. Full Article
Asia-Pacific M&A volume falls for third consecutive year, deal size grows. Full Article