Accumulated losses at India's Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI Nov 12 (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at Sept. 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion suit, Casablanca piano go for millions
- Missouri governor orders more troops to Ferguson after riots |
- Female suicide bombers kill at least 44 in Nigeria's northeast
- France to send armoured unit to Poland for exercises
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
India's economic growth probably slowed to around 5 percent in the three months to September, slipping from 5.7 percent in the previous quarter, two senior finance ministry sources said, putting pressure on the central bank to cut interest rates. Full Article