Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Indian diplomat Khobragade was strip-searched after arrest in U.S
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- UPDATE 3-U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case
- UPDATE 2-"Great Train Robber" Ronnie Biggs dies aged 84
- UPDATE 1-China tightens curbs on bitcoin trade
India announced retaliatory measures against the United States on Wednesday, including revising work conditions of Indians employed in U.S. consulates and a freeze on duty-free alcohol, in an escalating row over the arrest of a diplomat in New York. Full Article | Slideshow
Financial Tech ruled 'not fit' to run India's biggest commodities bourse. Full Article