Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-Concordia finally heads for scrapyard after massive salvage operation
- Seven arrests made in $1.6 million StubHub cyberfraud case |
- Facebook beats Wall Street targets, stock hits record high |
- UPDATE 3-Seven arrested internationally in $1.6 million StubHub fraud
- UPDATE 3-Tanker charge tarnishes Boeing's 2nd-quarter profit
India will not support a trade facilitation protocol ahead of a July 31 deadline unless its concerns about subsidies are met, two senior government officials said on Wednesday, sticking to a hard line critics say could derail a landmark global trade deal. Full Article
Bullish on Indian equities, but gains seen 'less sharp'- Goldman Sachs Full Article
Jet Airways chairman says looking to restructure debts, talking to bankers Full Article
Honda's India unit to account for 25 pct of Asia Pacific sales by March 2017 - exec Full Article