Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west
- U.S. drug regulator approves headband device to prevent migraines
- UPDATE 3-Time running out for EU bid to engage Russia, Germany warns
- UPDATE 3-Men's Wearhouse stitches up deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
- When Zach met Barack: pitching Obamacare online
Consumer inflation and industrial output data on Wednesday will likely offer little evidence of a respite from high inflation and weak economic growth before a general election that begins next month. Full Article
India halts plan to join global bond indexes, defers Euroclear - sources. Full Article
EXCLUSIVE - India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters: sources. Full Article