Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Facebook Q1 revenue grows 72 percent on rising mobile ads
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Kashmiris wary as Modi challenges for power
- BJP eyes gains in south, east to cut clout of regional queens
The opposition Bharatiya Janata Party was set to make gains in Tamil Nadu and West Bengal that began voting on Thursday in the sixth phase of a mammoth general election that could help it build a stable majority in parliament. Read | Full Coverage: Election 2014
India may cede top rice exporter spot under Southeast Asian price onslaught. Full Article