Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- South Korea arrests American trying to swim to North Korea - report
A combination of the "world's factory" and the "world's back office" will drive global economic growth, Chinese President Xi Jinping said ahead of a rare visit to India on Wednesday, playing down mistrust that has kept the Asian giants apart. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article