Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- British Muslims urge cooperation in Foley murder hunt
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indian firms tool up for defence orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after jobless claims data; Jackson Hole ahead
- Insight - As Ukraine forces gain in east, focus of German diplomacy shifts
Government officials painted an upbeat picture for the economy on Thursday as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in decades and promised to tighten up risk management at the country's dominant state banks. Full Article