Accumulated losses at Spicejet eroded entire net worth - auditor
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Accumulated losses at SpiceJet (SPJT.BO) have fully eroded the net worth of the company as at September 30, its auditors said on Monday, after the second biggest budget carrier in India posted a quarterly net loss.
The company's ability to operate on a "going concern" basis is "significantly" dependent on establishing continued profitable operations and raising cash to meet short- and long-term obligations, the auditors said in a review report to the company.
(Reporting by Anurag Kotoky; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State
- Tracy Morgan incredulous Wal-Mart blames him for accident injuries
U.S. President Barack Obama and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi agreed on Tuesday to deepen U.S.-Indian cooperation on maritime security to ensure freedom of navigation in what amounts to a response to China's naval muscle-flexing in Asia. Story | Full Coverage
China final HSBC PMI steady in September on stronger global demand but risks remain Full Article