Car bomb blasts kill at least 12 across Iraq - sources
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A series of car bomb blasts killed at least 12 people across Iraq early on Wednesday, police and hospital sources said.
In the deadliest attack, four bombs planted in parked cars went off simultaneously in the city of Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of the capital Baghdad, killing seven people and wounding 24.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Pravin Char)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia announces jump in new cases of deadly MERS virus
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane to make emergency landing
Former foreign minister Abdullah Abdullah has opened a lead in the Afghan presidential race, the latest official tally of votes released on Sunday showed, although half of the votes have yet to be counted. Full Article
Former army chief, leftist are only candidates in Egypt presidential poll. Full Article