BAGHDAD A series of car bomb blasts killed at least 12 people across Iraq early on Wednesday, police and hospital sources said.
In the deadliest attack, four bombs planted in parked cars went off simultaneously in the city of Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of the capital Baghdad, killing seven people and wounding 24.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed; Editing by Pravin Char)
Trending On Reuters
An Indonesian military transport plane crashed into a hotel and residential area in the northern Sumatra city of Medan on Tuesday, killing at least 30 people, a national search and rescue agency official said. Full Article
- U.S. spy agency wiretapped two French finance ministers - Wikileaks
- Car bomb in Yemeni capital hits mourners, dozens wounded
- Islamic State seen as potent force a year after caliphate declaration - Pentagon
- Amnesty slams Egypt over arrests of youths
- Man sets himself alight on Japan bullet train, second passenger dies - media