Actor Channing Tatum dubbed People's sexiest man alive
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actor Channing Tatum, who set female hearts fluttering in the summer movie hit "Magic Mike", was named the sexiest man alive by People magazine on Wednesday.
"My first thought was, 'Y'all are messing with me," Tatum told the magazine after hearing the news.
The 32-year-old actor, who is married to actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum, is training to play an Olympic athlete in his upcoming film, "Foxcatcher".
The couple, who have been married since 2009, are ready to start a family, according to People.
"The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we'll see where we go after that," he told the magazine.
Tatum joins a long list of Hollywood heartthrobs who also have also received the "sexiest man" title from the magazine including Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, George Clooney and Matt Damon. (Reporting by Patricia Reaney; Editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Air strikes hit Kobani as Kurdish peshmerga prepare to enter
- Europe won't recognise vote in eastern Ukraine, Merkel tells Putin
- India's fiscal deficit in H1 almost 83 pct of full-year target
Kalki Koechlin is one of the few Bollywood actresses in recent years to build her star power while proving her talent in indie and mainstream cinema. Koechlin, 30, who was born in India to French parents, spoke to Reuters about her role as a disabled girl in "Margarita, With a Straw" and spending two months in a wheelchair for the part. Full Article