Bayer: 5 key drugs to have combined peak sales of 5.5 billion euro
LEVERKUSEN, Germany (Reuters) - Bayer said its five most promising new drugs have an annual peak sales potential of more than 5.5 billion euros ($7 billion).
The sales forecast comprises anti-clotting pill Xarelto, ophthalmic drug Eylea, also calle VEGF Trap-Eye, anti-cancer products Alpharadin and Stivarga, as well as lung treatment riociguat.
Last year, Bayer said four of the drugs, excluding riociguat, would have a peak sales potential of more than 5 billion euros.
(Reporting by Frank Siebelt; Writing by Ludwig Burger)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks - source
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- UPDATE 2-EU-Russia gas duel deepens with Slovakia supply cut
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article