Electrolux says eyes further acquisitions
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - World number two home appliances maker Electrolux (ELUXb.ST) is likely to make further acquisitions to help drive growth, the company's chief financial officer said on Wednesday.
Electrolux's most recent acquisitions were of a company in Chile and one in Egypt as the group focuses on emerging markets.
"There is room for acquisitions," chief financial officer Tomas Eliasson told a meeting of investors.
He said the two recent purchases showed the company was putting more focus on buying other companies and that such deals added to top line expansion of sales.
At the same time, the company wanted to protect its BBB+ credit rating, he added.
(Reporting by Patrick Lannin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in state elections
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- Anti-corruption crusader stuns Indian politics with election surge
- India finally fall in line to get Olympic ban overturned
- S Africa beat India again to lift mood of one-day series