Ashok Leyland extends rally on strong earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Ashok Leyland(ASOK.NS) gains 4.8 percent, advancing for a fourth consecutive session as India's second-biggest bus and truck maker continues to benefit after beating estimates with its July-September earnings last week.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch raised the stock rating to 'buy' from 'underperform' and its price objective to 32 rupees from 23 rupees in a note dated November 12 after stronger-than-expected Q2 results.
Ashok Leyland shares had gained 12 percent over the previous three trading sessions.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 12-Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley favours a cut in interest rates to trigger demand in the construction sector, a newspaper report said on Saturday, but the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has signalled it will not ease policy until it is confident of lower inflation. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article