The Congress party is debating holding a general election in November, six months ahead of schedule, senior party leaders said, reflecting an internal discussion over whether to pull the plug on the shaky ruling coalition or have it serve a full term. Full Article
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida
- Weakened Congress wondering if early elections will help
- Indian cinema on a mission at Cannes to dispel Bollywood image
- Pakistan: senior PTI leader Zara Shahid Hussain killed
- S.Africa minister accuses Indian High Commission official in Gupta scandal
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Ashok Leyland extends rally on strong earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Ashok Leyland(ASOK.NS) gains 4.8 percent, advancing for a fourth consecutive session as India's second-biggest bus and truck maker continues to benefit after beating estimates with its July-September earnings last week.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch raised the stock rating to 'buy' from 'underperform' and its price objective to 32 rupees from 23 rupees in a note dated November 12 after stronger-than-expected Q2 results.
Ashok Leyland shares had gained 12 percent over the previous three trading sessions.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this