Ashok Leyland extends rally on strong earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Ashok Leyland(ASOK.NS) gains 4.8 percent, advancing for a fourth consecutive session as India's second-biggest bus and truck maker continues to benefit after beating estimates with its July-September earnings last week.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch raised the stock rating to 'buy' from 'underperform' and its price objective to 32 rupees from 23 rupees in a note dated November 12 after stronger-than-expected Q2 results.
Ashok Leyland shares had gained 12 percent over the previous three trading sessions.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Rosberg on pole, Hamilton on fire
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold on the 19th day of their conflict. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article