Ashok Leyland extends rally on strong earnings
Reuters Market Eye - Ashok Leyland(ASOK.NS) gains 4.8 percent, advancing for a fourth consecutive session as India's second-biggest bus and truck maker continues to benefit after beating estimates with its July-September earnings last week.
Bank of America-Merrill Lynch raised the stock rating to 'buy' from 'underperform' and its price objective to 32 rupees from 23 rupees in a note dated November 12 after stronger-than-expected Q2 results.
Ashok Leyland shares had gained 12 percent over the previous three trading sessions.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Northern California unscathed by 6.8 offshore quake
- UPDATE 1-Snowden: reforms vindicate my classified data leaks
- Evidence so far does not point to attack on Malaysian plane - sources
- Allianz lead insurer and Willis broker for Malaysia Airlines
The BSE Sensex ended up slightly on Monday after rising to a record high for a third consecutive session as strong foreign buying continued to boost domestic-focused shares such as those of HDFC Bank, but momentum waned as exporters slumped on a stronger currency. Full Article