HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Security threat reported on Detroit-Denver Delta flight
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video