HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Singapore's megachurches move to export lucrative religion
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
The Nifty rose to a record high, and the benchmark BSE Sensex hit its record for a second consecutive session, as foreign investors bet big in a country that just months ago was gripped by market turmoil. Full Article