HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist
- UPDATE 1-Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 27 |
The Nifty was trading in the red on Wednesday on profit taking after the broader index earlier hit its third straight record high at 7,922.70. Full Article
Exclusive - Icahn says Family Dollar wasting over $300 mln in breakup fees . Full Article