HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Putin says Russia wants to move to national currencies in trade
- Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle
- Modi aims to shake up sanitation with Clean India drive
BACK IN JAIL
Subrata Roy, the jailed chief of India's Sahara conglomerate, is back in a cell after living in a makeshift prison office for two months as he tried to negotiate the sale of his luxury hotels, a jail official said. Full Article
Appointment of Arvind Subramanian as chief economic adviser hits Modi hurdle. Full Article
Diageo bars United Breweries from appointing independent director at United Spirits. Full Article