HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 2-U.S. fast-food workers rally for higher minimum wage
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Nelson Mandela
- Springsteen's handwritten 'Born to Run' draft fetches $197,000
- Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- UPDATE 4-Child killed in Idaho school bus accident, 4 more hurt
South African anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela died peacefully at home at the age of 95 after months fighting a lung infection, leaving his nation and the world in mourning for a man revered as a moral giant. Article | Obituary - President and unifier