HCL Tech jumps to over 12-1/2 yr high on H2 hopes
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in HCL Technologies(HCLT.NS) gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. SEC to pay $30 million-plus in largest whistleblower award
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |
- Apple sells more than 10 million new iPhones in first 3 days
- US STOCKS-Housing data hits Wall St; S&P has worst day since Aug 5
- India's Mars mission a step closer to success with engine test
The finance ministry is increasingly optimistic that it can meet a tough fiscal deficit target, helped by a 12 percent decline in global crude oil prices since Prime Minister Narendra Modi took charge in May. Full Article