Hertz receives antitrust nod for Dollar Thrifty acquisition
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said U.S. antitrust regulators approved its $2.56 billion bid to buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Hertz said it is required to divest its Advantage business, select airport locations and certain other assets following the closing of the acquisition under terms of the proposed consent order issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Iraqi official briefs Syria's Assad on efforts against Islamic State
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom