Hertz receives antitrust nod for Dollar Thrifty acquisition
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said U.S. antitrust regulators approved its $2.56 billion bid to buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Hertz said it is required to divest its Advantage business, select airport locations and certain other assets following the closing of the acquisition under terms of the proposed consent order issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search for Malaysia Airlines jet refocuses on drone scans of seafloor
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Borno state authorities say most of abducted schoolgirls still missing
- RPT-Reports of e-cigarette injury jump amid rising popularity, U.S. data show
- Founder of scandal-hit drugmaker Servier dies at 92