Hertz receives antitrust nod for Dollar Thrifty acquisition
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said U.S. antitrust regulators approved its $2.56 billion bid to buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Hertz said it is required to divest its Advantage business, select airport locations and certain other assets following the closing of the acquisition under terms of the proposed consent order issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- EXCLUSIVE - Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- UPDATE 7-U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions
- U.S. urges Moscow to immediately withdraw convoy from Ukraine
- UPDATE 3-Dynegy cuts exposure to wholesale power with deals worth $6.25 bln