Hertz receives antitrust nod for Dollar Thrifty acquisition
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said U.S. antitrust regulators approved its $2.56 billion bid to buy smaller rival Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Hertz said it is required to divest its Advantage business, select airport locations and certain other assets following the closing of the acquisition under terms of the proposed consent order issued by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- UPDATE 6-Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- UPDATE 3-Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia