Cricket-Advisory note to Reuters subscribers
Nov 16 (Reuters) - All clients please note that Reuters coverage of cricket events conducted under the auspices of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and, more immediately, the England tour of India was suspended from 0000 GMT on Nov. 15.
This is a direct result of a policy decision by the BCCI to exclude news agencies working only in the photographic medium from covering its events.
No reasonable explanation has been given for this policy, which we consider to unfairly discriminate against genuine editorial news agencies, including Action Images, a Thomson Reuters business.
Reuters is committed to providing its clients with accurate, unbiased and timely sports coverage and remains open to discussions with the BCCI should they decide to review their accreditation criteria.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces ban in Arab world
- IndiGo plane evacuated after rear wheel catches fire in Nepal
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 5-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article