Sikorsky Aircraft wins $804 mln U.S. Army helicopter contract
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Sikorsky Aircraft, a unit of United Technologies Corp (UTX.N), has won an $804 million firm-fixed-price contract to continue building UH-60M and HH-60M helicopters for the U.S. Army, the Pentagon said on Friday.
The contract, which also includes associated engineering, program management, technical publications and logistics support, runs through June 30, 2014, the Department of Defense said in its daily digest of major arms contracts.
(Reporting By Andrea Shalal-Esa; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Indian economy warms in after-glow of Modi's triumph
- In India, rice replaces ice in bucket challenge
- Tennis - Dream run over for Bellis as big guns advance
- UPDATE 2-Tragedy-hit Malaysia Airlines to lose 6,000 jobs in bold revamp