Cricket-Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets - first test
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets on the third day of the first test in Galle on Monday.
Sri Lanka lead two-test series 1-0.
Scores: New Zealand 221 (Brendon McCullum 68, Daniel Flynn 53; Rangana Herath 5-65, Shaminda Eranga 3-51) and 118 (Rangana Herath 6-43) v Sri Lanka 247 (Mahela Jayawardene 91, Angelo Mathews 79; Tim Southee 4-46, Jeetan Patel 3-55) and 93-0 (Dimuth Karunaratne 60 not out) (Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article