Cricket-Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets - first test
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets on the third day of the first test in Galle on Monday.
Sri Lanka lead two-test series 1-0.
Scores: New Zealand 221 (Brendon McCullum 68, Daniel Flynn 53; Rangana Herath 5-65, Shaminda Eranga 3-51) and 118 (Rangana Herath 6-43) v Sri Lanka 247 (Mahela Jayawardene 91, Angelo Mathews 79; Tim Southee 4-46, Jeetan Patel 3-55) and 93-0 (Dimuth Karunaratne 60 not out) (Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Senate shortens transport extension, sets up clash with House
- UPDATE 4-Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Family of Texas doctor with Ebola not showing signs of virus
- UPDATE 6-U.S. judge says cannot seize Kurdish crude for now
Piramal Enterprises has tied up with Dutch pension fund APG Asset Management to invest $1 billion in Indian infrastructure companies over three years, in a move that would help indebted firms access funds to complete projects. Full Article