Cricket-Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets - first test
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets on the third day of the first test in Galle on Monday.
Sri Lanka lead two-test series 1-0.
Scores: New Zealand 221 (Brendon McCullum 68, Daniel Flynn 53; Rangana Herath 5-65, Shaminda Eranga 3-51) and 118 (Rangana Herath 6-43) v Sri Lanka 247 (Mahela Jayawardene 91, Angelo Mathews 79; Tim Southee 4-46, Jeetan Patel 3-55) and 93-0 (Dimuth Karunaratne 60 not out) (Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- Modi calls for early settlement of China border issue
- Former New Zealand captain Martin Crowe suffers cancer relapse
- UPDATE 2-Border standoff dominates China Xi's visit to India
- Mars mission enters last lap; crucial test on Sept. 24
A standoff between Indian and Chinese soldiers overshadowed a visit to New Delhi by China's President Xi Jinping on Thursday, with a $20 billion investment pledge eclipsed by robust comments from Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the dispute. Full Article | Slideshow