Cricket-Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets - first test
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 10 wickets on the third day of the first test in Galle on Monday.
Sri Lanka lead two-test series 1-0.
Scores: New Zealand 221 (Brendon McCullum 68, Daniel Flynn 53; Rangana Herath 5-65, Shaminda Eranga 3-51) and 118 (Rangana Herath 6-43) v Sri Lanka 247 (Mahela Jayawardene 91, Angelo Mathews 79; Tim Southee 4-46, Jeetan Patel 3-55) and 93-0 (Dimuth Karunaratne 60 not out) (Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces ban in Arab world
- UPDATE 3-U.S. FDA probes cognitive impact of new cholesterol drugs
- IndiGo plane evacuated after rear wheel catches fire in Nepal
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
PLANE GOES MISSING
A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing over the South China Sea on Saturday, presumed crashed, as ships and planes from countries closest to its flight path scoured a large search area for any wreckage. Full Article
"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend. Full Article