Lehman's Archstone expects IPO to raise $3.45 billion
(Reuters) - Archstone Inc, the apartment owner and developer owned by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc LEHMB.UL, said in an amended regulatory filing that it expects to raise up to $3.45 billion in its initial public offering.
The company had initially filed for an IPO of up to $100 million in August.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- U.S. nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail