Lehman's Archstone expects IPO to raise $3.45 billion
(Reuters) - Archstone Inc, the apartment owner and developer owned by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc LEHMB.UL, said in an amended regulatory filing that it expects to raise up to $3.45 billion in its initial public offering.
The company had initially filed for an IPO of up to $100 million in August.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Verizon to slow down speeds for some unlimited data subscribers
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album