Lehman's Archstone expects IPO to raise $3.45 billion
(Reuters) - Archstone Inc, the apartment owner and developer owned by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc LEHMB.UL, said in an amended regulatory filing that it expects to raise up to $3.45 billion in its initial public offering.
The company had initially filed for an IPO of up to $100 million in August.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- India Inc happy with Modi, but holding back on investment: poll
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip