Lehman's Archstone expects IPO to raise $3.45 billion
(Reuters) - Archstone Inc, the apartment owner and developer owned by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc LEHMB.UL, said in an amended regulatory filing that it expects to raise up to $3.45 billion in its initial public offering.
The company had initially filed for an IPO of up to $100 million in August.
The amount of money a company says it plans to raise in its first IPO filings is used to calculate registration fees.
(Reporting by Sharanya Hrishikesh in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- UPDATE 2-Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks
- Northern California unscathed by 6.8 offshore quake
- GLOBAL MARKETS-World stocks, copper, oil decline after weak China export data
- UPDATE 3-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection