DLF falls; TV report says court dismisses plea
REUTERS - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) fell 2.4 percent, slightly extending losses after news channel CNBC TV18 reported the Delhi High Court has dismissed the property company's challenge against a probe being undertaken by markets regulator SEBI.
The TV station cited legal sources and did not give details of which probe by Securities and Exchange Board of India was being challenged by DLF.
DLF was not ready to comment immediately as they were yet to receive the court order, a spokesman said.
"We'll decide our next action after taking legal opinion," the spokesman said.
SEBI said in October 2012 it would investigate allegations DLF failed to disclose a police complaint against an associate firm in a 2007 share sale document.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble
- Russia criticises EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Rosberg on pole, Hamilton on fire
Palestinians in the Gaza Strip poured into the streets on Saturday to recover their dead and stock up on food supplies after a 12-hour humanitarian truce agreed by Israel and Hamas took hold on the 19th day of their conflict. Full Article
Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors Full Article