DLF falls; TV report says court dismisses plea
REUTERS - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) fell 2.4 percent, slightly extending losses after news channel CNBC TV18 reported the Delhi High Court has dismissed the property company's challenge against a probe being undertaken by markets regulator SEBI.
The TV station cited legal sources and did not give details of which probe by Securities and Exchange Board of India was being challenged by DLF.
DLF was not ready to comment immediately as they were yet to receive the court order, a spokesman said.
"We'll decide our next action after taking legal opinion," the spokesman said.
SEBI said in October 2012 it would investigate allegations DLF failed to disclose a police complaint against an associate firm in a 2007 share sale document.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Google commits to $1 billion in long-term office leases
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article
Kalki Koechlin on her role as a disabled girl in “Margarita, With a Straw” Full Article