DLF falls; TV report says court dismisses plea
REUTERS - Shares in DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) fell 2.4 percent, slightly extending losses after news channel CNBC TV18 reported the Delhi High Court has dismissed the property company's challenge against a probe being undertaken by markets regulator SEBI.
The TV station cited legal sources and did not give details of which probe by Securities and Exchange Board of India was being challenged by DLF.
DLF was not ready to comment immediately as they were yet to receive the court order, a spokesman said.
"We'll decide our next action after taking legal opinion," the spokesman said.
SEBI said in October 2012 it would investigate allegations DLF failed to disclose a police complaint against an associate firm in a 2007 share sale document.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms
- Gaza toll soars as Israel "days" from completing tunnel hunt
- HCL Tech Q4 dollar revenue disappoints investors, shares fall
- China should set lower 2015 GDP growth target of 6.5-7 pct - IMF
- Some WTO members discussing customs deal without India - sources
Maruti Suzuki India, India's biggest carmaker, reported a 21 percent rise in first-quarter net profit, beating estimates, as early signs of an economic revival boosted sales. Full Article