Any rally in ICICI shares an exit opportunity: analyst
Reuters Market Eye - Technical analysts say any rally in ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) provides an opportunity to exit the stock after the lender has made a head and shoulders technical pattern.
AK Prabhakar, an analyst at brokerage Anand Rathi, says the stock could target 860 rupees from current levels after the H&S pattern.
ICICI shares ended up 0.3 pct at 1024.30 rupees.
ICICI Bank touched a low of 866.75 rupees on October 5, when a misplaced basket trade from a broker at Emkay Global Financial Services (EMKS.NS) led to a market plunge.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Xi sees factory China and back office India as global engine
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- Pakistani Islamists use floods to turn opinion against India
- Delayed retreat of monsoon rains to start this weekend
A combination of the "world's factory" and the "world's back office" will drive global economic growth, Chinese President Xi Jinping said ahead of a rare visit to India on Wednesday, playing down mistrust that has kept the Asian giants apart. Full Article
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article