Any rally in ICICI shares an exit opportunity: analyst
Reuters Market Eye - Technical analysts say any rally in ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) provides an opportunity to exit the stock after the lender has made a head and shoulders technical pattern.
AK Prabhakar, an analyst at brokerage Anand Rathi, says the stock could target 860 rupees from current levels after the H&S pattern.
ICICI shares ended up 0.3 pct at 1024.30 rupees.
ICICI Bank touched a low of 866.75 rupees on October 5, when a misplaced basket trade from a broker at Emkay Global Financial Services (EMKS.NS) led to a market plunge.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them
- Wal-Mart and allies in face-off with Apple Pay over mobile payments
- PM Modi boots officials out of the first class cabin
- Bharti Airtel Q2 net profit doubles as India market turns corner
- India's universal healthcare rollout to cost $26 billion
India's universal health plan that aims to offer guaranteed benefits to a sixth of the world's population will cost an estimated 1.6 trillion rupees ($26 billion) over the next four years, a senior health ministry official said. Full Article