Any rally in ICICI shares an exit opportunity: analyst
Reuters Market Eye - Technical analysts say any rally in ICICI Bank (ICBK.NS) provides an opportunity to exit the stock after the lender has made a head and shoulders technical pattern.
AK Prabhakar, an analyst at brokerage Anand Rathi, says the stock could target 860 rupees from current levels after the H&S pattern.
ICICI shares ended up 0.3 pct at 1024.30 rupees.
ICICI Bank touched a low of 866.75 rupees on October 5, when a misplaced basket trade from a broker at Emkay Global Financial Services (EMKS.NS) led to a market plunge.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tendulkar factor adds to pressure on Sindhu
- Taiwan says weather not seen as cause of plane crash that killed 48
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways stocks plunge after plane crashes in landing
India is set to offer Nepal a landmark pact to help develop its huge hydro-electric power potential as the South Asian giant takes another step to re-assert influence among smaller neighbours where China has been forging closer ties. Full Article