Gaza truce deal not finalised - Israeli govt spokesman
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A ceasefire deal with Gaza militants has not been finalised and the "ball is still in play", Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told CNN on Tuesday.
"Until you're there, you're not there," he said.
Shortly before, an Hamas official said a deal had been reached during talks brokered by Egypt, adding that the ceasefire would come into effect at midnight (2200 GMT).
(Reporting by Allyn Fisher-Ilan; editing by Crispian Balmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rupee hits 7-month high as custodian banks sell dollars
- UPDATE 2-Pizza chain Sbarro files for bankruptcy protection
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- U.S. top court declines to hear 'I (heart sign) boobies' case
- REFILE-UPDATE 1-China urges Malaysia to speed up plane search
The disappearance of a Malaysia airliner about an hour into a flight to Beijing is an "unprecedented mystery", the civil aviation chief said on Monday, as a massive air and sea search now in its third day failed to find any trace of the plane or 239 people on board. Article
With legal reforms, China wants less interfering in cases, fewer death penalty crimes. Full Article