Gaza truce deal not finalised - Israeli govt spokesman
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - A ceasefire deal with Gaza militants has not been finalised and the "ball is still in play", Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev told CNN on Tuesday.
"Until you're there, you're not there," he said.
Shortly before, an Hamas official said a deal had been reached during talks brokered by Egypt, adding that the ceasefire would come into effect at midnight (2200 GMT).
(Reporting by Allyn Fisher-Ilan; editing by Crispian Balmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- In his native Alabama, Apple CEO's announcement he is gay prompts discomfort for some
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients
- Judge rejects strict limits on nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally
- UPDATE 5-Virgin Galactic spaceship crashes during Calif. test flight
A suborbital passenger spaceship being developed by Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic company crashed during a test flight on Friday at the Mojave Air and Space Port in California, killing one crew member and seriously injuring the other, officials said. Full Article
Thousands denounce HSBC board member's likening of Hong Kong people to freed slaves. Full Article