Reliance Capital gains; in talks to sell insurer stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Reliance Capital (RLCP.NS) gain around 1.8 percent after its CEO says the financial services firm has began talks to sell a 26 percent stake in its general insurance arm to a strategic foreign partner, in an interview with The Economic Times.
A spokesman confirms to Reuters the comments made by the CEO Sam Ghosh in the interview with the newspaper.
Ghosh did not name the potential partners in the interview.
In December Reliance Capital had also said it was in talks with potential partners to sell up to 26 percent in its general insurance business.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Mediterranean diet may slow diabetes progression
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- BJP heading for majority in general election: opinion poll
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
Nitin Gadkari, former president of the Bharatiya Janata Party and a member of the BJP’s manifesto committee, speaks to Reuters. Here are the edited excerpts. Full Article
Turning smog into jewels - a Dutch designer's solution to Beijing's pollution. Video