Reliance Capital gains; in talks to sell insurer stake
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Reliance Capital (RLCP.NS) gain around 1.8 percent after its CEO says the financial services firm has began talks to sell a 26 percent stake in its general insurance arm to a strategic foreign partner, in an interview with The Economic Times.
A spokesman confirms to Reuters the comments made by the CEO Sam Ghosh in the interview with the newspaper.
Ghosh did not name the potential partners in the interview.
In December Reliance Capital had also said it was in talks with potential partners to sell up to 26 percent in its general insurance business.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Alabama man sues, claiming penis amputated instead of circumcised
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
Sri Lankan, Indian central banks agree scope for government debt buys. Full Article