Pakistan Taliban "shocked" over execution of Kasab
ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan's Taliban movement expressed shock on Wednesday over India's execution of Ajmal Kasab, the lone survivor of a militant squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through the financial capital Mumbai in 2008.
"There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.
(Reporting by Jibran Ahmad; Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Ron Popeski)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Miss America defends student suspended for asking her to prom
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- UPDATE 3-Soccer-English premier league results and standings
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter
- Calls to U.S. poison centers involving e-cigarettes jump - CDC
Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts. Full Article