Overcoming The Gloom
K. Ramchand, managing director at one of India's biggest road builders, is doing something unusual to help dispel the gloom pervading much of the country's infrastructure sector today: bidding for new projects. Full Article
- Nigella Lawson's husband downplays photos of him grabbing her neck
- UPDATE 3-Detroit default, restructuring plan break new ground -Moody's
- Apple got up to 5,000 data requests in six months
- Singapore, Malaysia choke as illegal Indonesia forest fires rage
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia says MERS coronavirus kills four more
Road building revival offers rare hope for India infrastructure overhaul. Full Article
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
RBI will infuse more liquidity if needed: deputy
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will step in to provide more liquidity into the market if the need arises, deputy governor with the central bank Keshab Chandra Chakrabarty said on Wednesday.
He declined to say whether the RBI will resort to buying bonds through open market operations to inject liquidity.
Borrowings in the daily repo auction have risen above 1 trillion rupees for six consecutive sessions, nearly double the deficit level seen as acceptable by the RBI.
(Reporting by Arup Roy Choudhury; Writing by Neha Dasgupta)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this