Mexican stocks jump in best three-day run since June
MEXICO CITY Nov 21 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose sharply on Wednesday as shares of Wal-Mart de Mexico rose 1.54 percent and billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil rose 1.1 percent.
The IPC stock index gained 1.1 percent to 41,635 points, gaining ground for the third session in a row.
The IPC is on track to notch its best three-day run since late June with a gain of about 2.6 percent as it bounces back from a six-week low last week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane still missing; questions over false IDs
- UPDATE 6-Libya threatens to bomb N.Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port
- Michigan woman dead for six years found only after money runs out
- WRAPUP 3-Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed
- Australia's Wesfarmers plans A$1.12 billion insurance spinoff - report