Mexican stocks jump in best three-day run since June
MEXICO CITY Nov 21 (Reuters) - Mexican stocks rose sharply on Wednesday as shares of Wal-Mart de Mexico rose 1.54 percent and billionaire Carlos Slim's America Movil rose 1.1 percent.
The IPC stock index gained 1.1 percent to 41,635 points, gaining ground for the third session in a row.
The IPC is on track to notch its best three-day run since late June with a gain of about 2.6 percent as it bounces back from a six-week low last week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Modi slams whispering campaign against Rajnath Singh
- Insight - Islamic State turns radical Islam on Syria Muslims
- Sensex, Nifty mark record closing high on Euro zone stimulus talk
- How Pakistan's Sharif stumbled into protests crisis