MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 8-Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts
- UPDATE 3-Comcast profit boosted by internet subscriber growth, NBC
- Italy gives Google 18 months to change data use practices
- China's Xiaomi hopes Mi 4 smartphone can take on Apple
- Harley-Davidson, a U.S. icon, highlights offshoring's perils
Supreme Court could allow Sahara boss to conduct asset sale talks, company says. Full Article