MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Teen who stowed away on flight to Hawaii remains hospitalized
- REFILE-Divers feel with their hands for corpses in cold depths of South Korean ferry
- Comcast nears deal with Charter on $18-$20 bln in divestitures -source
- Rupee weakens past 61/dollar to one-month low
- Malaysia flight's co-pilot tried to make cellphone call - report