MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack
- UPDATE 5-GM hires law firms it works with to probe recall response
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources
- Snowden: Proposed NSA reforms vindicate my data leaks |
- China deploys 10 satellites to help in search for Malaysia jet
MISSING MALAYSIAN PLANE
The so-far fruitless search for a missing Malaysian airliner entered its fourth day, as sources in Europe, the United States and Asia voiced growing scepticism that the flight lost 239 people on board was the target of an attack. Full Article