MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in state elections
- Anti-corruption crusader Kejriwal stuns Indian politics with election surge
- Anti-corruption crusader stuns Indian politics with election surge
- India finally fall in line to get Olympic ban overturned
- UPDATE 2-Iran president Rouhani targets stagflation in first budget
The Congress party was headed for a bruising defeat in key state elections, including in the capital, early results showed on Sunday, underlining the struggle it will face to cling to power in a national election due by May. Full Article