MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Russia can run on empty for a year if sanctions block new bonds
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- Mumbai hit by big power cuts after technical glitch at Tata Power unit
- Rupee sees biggest fall in three weeks on broad dollar gains
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked