MphasiS falls on HP's $8.8 bln writedown
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in software and back office provider MphasiS (MBFL.NS) fall 2.8 percent after majority owner Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N) took a $8.8 billion writedown after alleging a massive accounting scandal at its British software unit Autonomy.
The news sent HP's shares, which owns 60.5 percent stake in MphasiS, plunging 12 percent to a 10-year low.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- TCS, Mitsubishi to form software services company
- Bangalore-bound Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff
- RIL telecoms unit in tower lease pact with ATC
Iron Ore Mining
Bangalore-bound Malaysia Airlines plane turns back after tyre burst on takeoff Full Article