MUMBAI (Reuters) - Shares of Hindustan Copper (HCPR.NS) fell as much as 6.4 percent after the government said it would sell a 4 percent stake in India's third-largest copper producer on Friday.
Hindustan Copper shares were down 1.4 percent at 235.90 rupees as of 09:22 a.m. in volatile trading.
(Reporting by Rafael Nam; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Trending On Reuters
Thousands of Nepalese huddled under tents and sought scarce food and medical supplies on Monday, two days after a massive quake killed more than 3,200 people and overwhelmed authorities. Full Article | Slideshow
- Quake warnings of minutes, not hours, are possible, but pricey
- UNICEF says nearly a million children "severely affected" in Nepal
- Factbox - Foreigners in Nepal at time of deadly earthquake
- "Demons on the mountain"; survivors recall avalanche terror
- In Kathmandu Valley, quake-hit Nepalis fend for themselves