Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jindal Steel shelves $10 bln project after coal setback
- West not expected to demand Iran atom bomb "mea culpa" in deal
- U.S. seeks to step up India trade talks after WTO breakthrough
- EU approves Novartis' Signifor drug for rare hormonal disorder
- India targets private cash to build railways to its ports