Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Special Report: Why Madrid's poor fear Goldman Sachs and Blackstone
- UPDATE 6-Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Gold sales jump about 20 pct for Diwali - trade body
- UPDATE 3-Ford's lower profit beats estimates; sales down on F-150 launch
- Three major nations absent as China launches W.Bank rival in Asia