Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Russia transfer of rocket system to Ukraine rebels imminent- Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Nigeria government confirms Ebola case in megacity of Lagos
- UPDATE 1-Market Basket mulls ex-CEO's buyout offer as employees rally
- Dell, BlackBerry downplay threat from Apple-IBM alliance
- India threatens to derail WTO deal, prompts angry U.S. rebuke