Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Several Arab countries offer to join air campaign on Islamic State, say U.S. officials
- Islamic State executes eight Sunnis in northern Iraq
- With eye on China, India to develop disputed border region
- Wall St Week Ahead - Fed change unlikely to blunt equities' appeal over bonds
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine - defence minister