Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Best Buy CEO says tablet sales are "crashing" - Re/code
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip
- UPDATE 2-Hyundai recalls 883,000 Sonata sedans in U.S. for transmission issue
- Kerry presses India on global trade deal as deadline looms
- A minute with: Chris Pratt on going from slob to film heartthrob