Rosneft board approves deals with BP
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's biggest oil firm Rosneft (ROSN.MM) said on Thursday its board had approved its deals with British oil major BP (BP.L).
The state-controlled company will buy a 50 percent stake in smaller rival TNK-BP TNBP.MM from BP for $17.1 billion in cash and 12.84 percent of Rosneft shares.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Boxer Sarita Devi faces action after refusing medal at Asian Games
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down
- Ebola outbreaks in Nigeria, Senegal, appear contained: CDC reports
- Sturridge won't be fit for England, says Rodgers