Cricket-West Indies 462-3 v Bangladesh (387) - tea
KHULNA, Bangladesh Nov 23 (Reuters) - West Indies were 462 for three wickets in their first innings at tea on the third day of the second test against Bangladesh at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium on Friday.
Scores: Bangladesh 387 (Abul Hasan 113, Mahmudullah 76, Nasir Hossain 52; Fidel Edwards 6-90, Darren Sammy 3-74) v West Indies 462-3 (Marlon Samuels 220 not out, Darren Bravo 127, Shivnarine Chanderpaul 52 not out) (Reporting by Azad Majumder; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Three major nations absent as China launches World Bank rival in Asia
- Microsoft sales beat Street hopes, cloud profits up
- China's Xiaomi shifts some smartphone user data out of Beijing on privacy concerns
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- Gold edges higher but set for weekly loss on dollar and U.S. data
The latest Reuters poll of 20 economists taken over the past week shows Asia's third-largest economy will likely grow 5.5 percent this fiscal year and 6.4 percent the next, slightly better than 5.3 percent and 6.3 percent expected in the July poll. Full Article