BASIS POINT-Two club US$40m SBI Osaka loan
HONG KONG, Nov 23 (Basis Point) - Bank of Taiwan Tokyo and Chinatrust Commercial Bank Tokyo have clubbed a US$40m one-year term loan for the Osaka branch of State Bank of India, according to sources.
BOT has provided US$30m and Chinatrust has committed US$10m, sources said. Sources said the margin is at around 140-150bp over three-month Libor. (Reporting by Sandra Tsui; Editing by Gavin Stafford)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- UPDATE 1-"Everything is fine", Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend
- Exclusive - Pimco's Gross declares El-Erian is 'trying to undermine me'
- UPDATE 3-MasterCard, Visa form group to push for better card security
- CEO in apparent suicide was bitcoin fan, had other issues, too
Sahara’s investment programmes include schemes that are similar to a typical Indian bank’s fixed or recurring deposits. But the arrest of the company's chief Subrata Roy last week and the court case over an outlawed bond scheme are raising fears among some investors who worry they will not get their money back. Full Article