India's Hindustan Copper shares slump ahead of govt stake sale
MUMBAI Nov 23 (Reuters) - Shares in state-run Hindustan Copper Ltd fell as much as 18.6 percent on Friday after the government set the base price for its 4 percents stake sale due later in the day at well below current prices.
The Indian government fixed the base price for its sale of Hindustan Copper shares at 155 rupees per share. Hindustan Copper shares were down 13.7 percent at 229.70 rupees as of 0351 GMT. (Reporting by Manoj Dharra; Editing by Rafael Nam)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- World holds its breath, mostly hoping Scots vote "No"
- Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Chinese hackers breach U.S. military contractors -Senate probe
- UPDATE 1-Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21 - report
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors, Senate probe finds
The Federal Reserve renewed its pledge to keep interest rates near zero for a "considerable time," but also indicated it could raise borrowing costs faster than expected when it starts moving. Article | Factbox
China cenbank injects $81 bln into major banks to support economy - reports Full Article