West Indies declare innings at 648-9 vs Bangladesh
KHULNA, Bangladesh (Reuters) - West Indies declared their first innings at 648 for nine on the fourth day of the second test against Bangladesh at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium on Saturday. Scores: Bangladesh 387 (Abul Hasan 113, Mahmudullah 76, Nasir Hossain 52; Fidel Edwards 6-90, Darren Sammy 3-74) v West Indies 648-9 (Marlon Samuels 260, Shivnarine Chanderpaul 150 not out, Darren Bravo 127; Shakib Al Hasan 4-151, Sohag Gazi 3-167).
(Compiled by Azad Majudmer; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial
- SEBI cracks down on new funds, asset managers chafe
- Obama-Castro handshake - a sign of Mandela-like reconciliation?
- Russia's Putin orders military complete Arctic plan by year end
- Texas actress pleads guilty for ricin-laced letter sent to Obama
Bayern Munich's air of invincibility was blown away as they squandered a 2-0 lead and bungled their way to a 3-2 Champions League defeat against Manchester City in front of their own incredulous fans on Tuesday. Full Article
Fixing not 'big issue' but we'll learn from cricket, says FA's Horne. Full Article