West Indies declare innings at 648-9 vs Bangladesh
KHULNA, Bangladesh (Reuters) - West Indies declared their first innings at 648 for nine on the fourth day of the second test against Bangladesh at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium on Saturday. Scores: Bangladesh 387 (Abul Hasan 113, Mahmudullah 76, Nasir Hossain 52; Fidel Edwards 6-90, Darren Sammy 3-74) v West Indies 648-9 (Marlon Samuels 260, Shivnarine Chanderpaul 150 not out, Darren Bravo 127; Shakib Al Hasan 4-151, Sohag Gazi 3-167).
(Compiled by Azad Majudmer; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
Real Madrid trimmed Barcelona's lead at the top of La Liga to one point when they recovered from letting in an early goal to secure a stirring 3-1 comeback win in the 'Clasico' on Saturday. Full Article