West Indies beat Bangladesh by 10 wickets in 2nd test
KHULNA, Bangladesh (Reuters) - West Indies beat Bangladesh by 10 wicket in the second test on the fifth day at the Sheikh Abu Naser Stadium on Sunday.
Bangladesh 387 (Abul Hasan 113, Mahmudullah 76, Nasir Hossain 52; Fidel Edwards 6-90, Darren Sammy 3-74) & 287 (Shakib Al Hasan 97, Nasir Hossain 94 ; T. Best 6-40)
West Indies 648-9 (Marlon Samuels 260, Shivnarine Chanderpaul 150 not out, Darren Bravo 127; Shakib Al Hasan 4-151, Sohag Gazi 3-167) & 30-0
(Compiled by Azad Majumder; Editing by Alastair Himmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches new email service dubbed "Inbox"
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria - monitor
- Lax security in focus after attack at Canada's parliament
- India hope to get boxer Sarita Devi's suspension reversed
- Apple CEO says to add 25 stores in China within two years - Sina
Chelsea face the prospect of having Didier Drogba as their only fit striker for their visit to Manchester United on Sunday in what is usually one of the standout matches of the Premier League season. Full Article