Egypt shares continue slide after suspension lifted
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian shares plummeted in early trade on Sunday in the first trading session since President Mohamed Mursi ignited a political crisis by expanding his powers.
The main share index was 8.7 percent lower at 0915 GMT. The exchange had suspended trade for 30 minutes soon after the 0830 opening when the index tumbled by more than the maximum allowed limit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google's Pichai to oversee major products and services
- Modi takes tea, but no questions, in first press event as PM
- UPDATE 2-Motor racing-Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Reuters Poll - India's growth pace to pick up as reforms draw investment