Egypt shares continue slide after suspension lifted
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian shares plummeted in early trade on Sunday in the first trading session since President Mohamed Mursi ignited a political crisis by expanding his powers.
The main share index was 8.7 percent lower at 0915 GMT. The exchange had suspended trade for 30 minutes soon after the 0830 opening when the index tumbled by more than the maximum allowed limit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- UPDATE 10-Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide
- Avalanche kills at least 12 guides in deadliest incident on Mount Everest
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide