Egypt shares continue slide after suspension lifted
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian shares plummeted in early trade on Sunday in the first trading session since President Mohamed Mursi ignited a political crisis by expanding his powers.
The main share index was 8.7 percent lower at 0915 GMT. The exchange had suspended trade for 30 minutes soon after the 0830 opening when the index tumbled by more than the maximum allowed limit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Modi eyes breakthrough nuclear pact on Japan trip
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
- UPDATE 3-Ebola causing huge damage to W.Africa economies- development bank
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet
- Modi to launch plan for every Indian household to have bank account