Egypt shares continue slide after suspension lifted
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian shares plummeted in early trade on Sunday in the first trading session since President Mohamed Mursi ignited a political crisis by expanding his powers.
The main share index was 8.7 percent lower at 0915 GMT. The exchange had suspended trade for 30 minutes soon after the 0830 opening when the index tumbled by more than the maximum allowed limit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fears for tough penalties grow as India cleans up business
- India warns Pakistan of more pain in Kashmir fighting
- Giving pricey hepatitis drug to prisoners may be financially wise
- No fear of deflation: Indian consumers respond to softer oil, food prices
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer parries activist investor attacks