Egypt shares continue slide after suspension lifted
CAIRO Nov 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian shares plummeted in early trade on Sunday in the first trading session since President Mohamed Mursi ignited a political crisis by expanding his powers.
The main share index was 8.7 percent lower at 0915 GMT. The exchange had suspended trade for 30 minutes soon after the 0830 opening when the index tumbled by more than the maximum allowed limit.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed - Algerian official
- Taiwan launches inquiry into plane crash that killed 48
- Wipro sees strong sales growth, eyes Europe deals
- Honda's Mobilio car looks to repeat Indonesia success in India
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile