L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis
- Comedian Joan Rivers remains in serious condition at N.Y. hospital
- UPDATE 4-Iceland says eruption over, lifts all airspace restrictions
- UPDATE 2-U.S. slaps more sanctions on Iranian banks, firms
- U.S. strikes have slowed Iraq militants but not weakened them - Pentagon
India's economy grew by a faster-than-expected 5.7 percent in the three months through June, its fastest pace in two-and-a- half years, helped by a rebound in manufacturing and mining sectors, government data showed on Friday. Full Article
Exclusive: Reliance plans $13 billion projects including new refinery. Full Article
In race for bigger margins, drug makers willing to lose the India "advantage". Full Article