L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Former Cream frontman Jack Bruce dies aged 71
- São Paulo running out of water as rain-making Amazon vanishes
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
The Nifty will stay in a broad band of 7,800-8,200 with an immediate resistance at around 8,050 levels. One should look to selectively accumulate in sectors such as infrastructure, capital goods, cement, power and metals. The outperforming sectors such as pharma, IT and auto ancillaries could take a breather due to international headwinds, writes Ambareesh Baliga. Full Article
Euro zone risks "relapse into recession" without structural reforms - Draghi. Full Article