L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'
- Exclusive - India set to run out of critical free drug for HIV/AIDS programme
- Column: Why work with Modi? It’s the economy, stupid
- Obama, Modi work to deepen improving U.S.-India ties
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day
India could run out of a critical medicine in its free HIV/AIDS drugs programme in three weeks due to bureaucratic bungling, a senior government official said, leaving more than 150,000 sufferers without life-saving drugs for about a month. Full Article