L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Captain of Korean ferry may not have been on bridge
- India passes halfway mark in election with BJP gaining strength
- Ex-Goldman director Gupta starts prison term on June 17
- S.Korea ferry captain rushed back to bridge as ship listed - crewman
- Acid attack survivor wins millions on 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'
The Election Commission has lifted a ban on a top aide of Hindu nationalist opposition leader Narendra Modi that had threatened to hobble his efforts to win votes in the country's most populous state. Full Article | Full Coverage