L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Google launches $105 Android One; eyes low-price smartphone boom
- India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit
- KKR to lend $175 million to GMR Infrastructure - source
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens
- India to decide on diesel deregulation after state polls - oil ministry source
India will decide on ending government control on diesel pricing after elections in two states next month, an oil ministry source said, even though local prices of the fuel are currently higher than the global rates, making a case for a cut in retail prices. Full Article
India says to defend China border after standoff ahead of Xi visit. Full Article