L&T Finance to raise $65 mln in Federal Bank stake sale - source
MUMBAI (Reuters) - L&T Finance Holdings Ltd(LTFH.NS) plans to raise about $65 million by selling its 4.7 percent stake in private sector lender Federal Bank (FED.NS), according to a source and a term sheet obtained by Reuters.
L&T Finance, the financial services arm of Indian engineering conglomerate Larsen and Toubro (LART.NS), will sell 7.9 million shares, priced between 450 rupees and 469.75 rupees a share, representing a discount of 0-4.2 percent to Monday's close, the term sheet showed.
Citigroup is the sole bookrunner to the transaction, it said.
(Reporting by Sumeet Chatterjee and Indulal PM; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- SPECIAL REPORT - In the land of the holy cow, fury over beef exports
- GMR, Megawide group set to win Philippine airport contract
- GMR picks Citi, three others for $300-$350 million airport IPO - sources
- Sensex falls most in three weeks, ahead of inflation
- BSE Sensex to touch 24,000 by end-2014: Reuters poll
Relief for Nokia
A court on Thursday accepted an appeal by Nokia to release its local factory after it was seized by authorities in a tax dispute, removing a hurdle to the sale of the company's mobile phone business to Microsoft . Full Article
Amount of dirty money leaving developing world jumped 14 pct in 2011 - report. Full Article