Drug Safety Settlement
Japanese drugmaker Daiichi Sankyo Co, which bought control of Ranbaxy Laboratories in 2008, said it believes unnamed former shareholders of the company hid information regarding U.S. regulatory probes into Ranbaxy. Full Article
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
- Short story writer Lydia Davis wins Man Booker International fiction prize
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Confused while buying stocks? Get buy, sell or hold recommendations from VantageTrade. Full Coverage
Mahindra shares fall after Aston Martin bid reports
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Mahindra & Mahindra(MAHM.NS) drop as much as 2.9 percent after reports that the automaker has entered into a takeover deal with an Italian private equity fund for 50 percent of British luxury car maker Aston Martin.
Brokerage Edelweiss says in a note Aston Martin would require significant investments in research and development, and benefits of technology transfer to the Indian tractor and utility vehicle maker's product portfolio was "questionable" given little similarity between portfolios. Edelweiss says it views the bid with caution, but maintains its "buy" rating with a target price of 1,027 rupees on Mahindra stock.
Mahindra & Mahindra shares have gained 7.9 percent this month as on Friday's close. The stock was down 2.78 percent at 927.50 rupees at 12:12 p.m.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this